Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We're All Fools In Need Too Foolish to Believe

Dinosaur Zombie Showdown.

Don't do it. Never see it...NO MATTER WHAT.

Trust me. The Human Centipede will break your brain and make you feel horrifically changed.

Hello, gentlemen!

Gentlemen, hello!

I was the middle part of this human centipede between Tim...

and DVan!
And thank heavens...because these dudes shared in my terror and disgust.

Best part: Tim watching it through his fingers and DVan stating over and over again, "Human Centipede, the Human fucking Centipede".

These guys are golden gods...special cases of the very best kind.


This is my other special case. Baby S.
I'm so proud of him. He wrote a book. A fucking dissertation. It's gleaming, clean, and annotated and footnoted like nobody's business.
I held it in my hands...it's really magnificent.


Yeah, yeah, I know.
I've been seriously MIA, right?

Obviously, I do that from time to time. Sometimes living really does become so riveting that I can't avoid it. I have to do it and nothing else.
I'll tell you all about it, I promise. It's a long story, but I'll spill.

Monkey wrenchin'.


ARISE GOOD GUYS CLUB!

Spring came to Denver.
It was pretty much the best one I've ever been a part of.
I know not everyone loved it...but I don't care about everyone.

When the sunshine comes spraying through the trees light and lovely and the breeze catches the soft hair on your face...it's mesmerizing.

It was the kind of spring that reminded you how cool and fucking fun Summer is.
Running around in dimly lit streets-the air so warm you want to swallow it.
Catching crawdads like these kids and willing the sun back into the sky so your mom never has to call you inside.

Yep, it's summer, jerks!
Get into it!

No comments: