Friday, April 11, 2008

We Were Holders of Hands; We Were Make-Believers, Just Losing Time

I've been trying to tell everyone about the secrets in Denver.

We tried to capture the sunset. It looked like a painting where God is reaching down to earth.

The Palais Casablanca.


No one else was there - it was like they were waiting for us.


So warm and gleaming...

The best mint tea I've ever had in my life.

Our waiter insisted that he take our picture. He also insisted that we eat beets. He was disappointed in us when we didn't.

We stuffed ourselves on meat pies covered in cinnamon and powdered sugar. Can you sense my glee?

There were pillows everywhere - how could we not lay down?

At the end, we washed our hands with rose water. Our waiter even splashed some on our faces.
It was heavenly...

More secrets to come. I promise...


No comments: