Monday, April 28, 2008

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

Seriously, go to Steamboat and Strawberry Hot Springs.

Go with amazing people who make you laugh!

Embrace nature's gifts!

Drink orange rum and cokes out of water bottles like renegades!

Soak up the water; the minerals can heal you!

Magnificent!



We discussed my sordid past with synchronized swimming...
Ask me about my Bizarre Love Triangle routine!

Maura playing Sonia's leg like a stand up bass.

Sadly, I can't go anywhere without my glasses.


The stars were astonishing. You would have had to have been there...



Later, Sonia did her comedy routine!


Mineral waters knock you for a loop!

Still, Maura was in peak condition!

The next day we wrangled ourselves from bed, ate some breakfast and road tripped back to Denver. Our cuts were healed, our skin was buttery, and our humor was brightened.
It's worth it! Go! Get!

1 comment:

Maura said...

Yay! I didn't know you had this blog! I love it...
lovemaura