Monday, May 5, 2008

I Can Go With the Flow...

Who's called Virgil anymore?

Alright, so the gang got together to hit Rock Band HARD!

Mike is a natural born front man!

He KILLED the Boston song!

Things do get kind of serious! By the way, these are some of my favorite babies, ever!

Doug usually rips it up on drums for King Rat, but check him here shredding...

Micaela was brave enough to play the skins! Steph and I know our limitations!

This IS my dream band!

Check out Steph's rock pose! Chris is spinning the sticks!

To top the weekend off, the Cinco de Mayo celebrations were just getting started!

We couldn't help but drink a Tecate and join the fun!

The spirit in the streets was unbelievable...

Celebratory and community focused!

And all my dreams came true! I met a burrito!

If you have a chance to go out and honor the traditions of others - you should do it!

Check out these totally amazing cowboy boots!

If this isn't tough, I don't know what is...

We clapped and danced and cheered. I got a wicked sunburn. I learned I love this city!
P.S. If you want to check out some hilarious Rock Band footage with both Chris and I singing...wander over here! http://youtube.com/user/NePlusUltra23

4 comments:

J Bombzilla said...

OMG YOU MET A BURRITO I'M TOTALLY NOT JEALOUS OK YES I AM.

Maura said...

Do you think that Virgil is cute? Where was that sidewalk?
lovemaura

Maura said...

P.S. You should seriously return your camera while it's still on warranty. Your pictures shouldn't have those lines...
lovemaura

Becky Hensley said...

Maura Boo - Not so sure that Virgil was cute. Maybe severe acne...?

Sidewalk is in the Baker area...?

Also, going to try to return my camera today. I have a super sad face about how crap the pictures have become!