Friday, May 30, 2008

Play in the Summer


I had a date with the H sisters! I did a little pre-hang uke practice before they showed up.



I like to sit right here, looking out my window - and play "Happy Birthday"...the only song I know by heart, right now. Good thing my mom's birthday is tomorrow!




Micaela!


Maura!



Pandas!



By the way, we were hanging out for lovely Sonia's birthday!


We went to Lime. They claim that a person needs just one margarita. Maura and I had two.

This little adorable person was there too!

We ate edamame with our "The Works" platter. I didn't get it, but it was still delicious!

I dubbed our waiter Gyllenhall-ish. Which pretty much means he was gorgeous!



After the celebrations, we walked back to my place and did some after dinner cartwheels.

That's what you're supposed to do!

In the sweet, damp grass...

Point your toes, throw your hands in the air...

And just let it go!
Happy Birthday Sonia!

2 comments:

Maura said...

Thank you for not writing underneath my cartwheel picture, "That's how you are NOT supposed to do it!"
I love summer fun with three of my most favorite ladies in the world....and John!
lovemaura

Becky Hensley said...

Babygirl, I loved your cartwheel!

xox