Monday, June 2, 2008

Hammer On

Linda K. aka Momma celebrated her birthday with me this weekend!

Purse Party!

When we weren't shopping and gabbing and laughing - she was reading Persepolis and examing my knitting pursuits. That's what Moms do.

Later, we went to dinner with the babies! I set Momma next to Micaela - they're trouble!

We hit the Blue Bonnet for green chili, margaritas, and lots of laughs! Meg and Chris came along too! They're getting married in August!

Maura sat next to me - more margaritas were consumed!

Dearheart and official Denverite - Spencer! Darling Meg too!

Maura captured the sunset for me!

HAMS!

Still life with Spice Cake.

Later Mama Kel met us at The Lancer for beers!

Finally, I put Momma to bed - and I couldn't help but post this because I gave her Current 93 jammies!

Happy Birthday Momma, I love your face forev!

No comments: