Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'll be your mirror, reflect what you are...

I've been blue...

I don't know if it was my upcoming birthday or what...
Still, the babies took good care of me this weekend - took me to Le Central and loved up on me proper!

Spencer plied me with Kir Royales - my favorite!

I spilled my second one when I saw Maura!

We sat in the back room and ate a pile of escargot and cheeses...

I like to think we are a right gorgeous group...

Our meals were divine, the desserts were impeccable...

Belgian Dip.

Yes, Creme Brulee!

Robin, our waitress, endured our filthy mouths and bad manners!


We hit the Lancer Lounge for post dinner hangouts...

We cuddled right up with one another...


Birthday!

Shelly saved my life this year...she rescued me and I can't thank her enough!

Laughter...thank heavens!


On my actual birthday, Shelly and I took her babes out for some peddle boat action in Wash Park.

Korah and I are BFF FOREV.

I need more BFFs like this!

Everybody wore the orange hat...

It's sort of a tradish with us!


Had to hit Liks at the end for Cotton Candy and Bubblegum ice cream.

Please put down your hands, cause I see you...

4 comments:

J Bombzilla said...

OMGADORABLE!

happy day! i slacked, i'm sorry.

massive party vibes being sent your way, posthaste!

Becky Hensley said...

Thanks love!

xox

Maura said...

I love your beautiful face and thanks for being born and coming into my life many years later!
lovemaura

crafty mama said...

Glad to know I am your savior! The muggins and I had tons of fun with you! Sorry I had to cut it short to go to work, but not really! duh I am an idiot!! just to fill you in my sis is still intact too!!
OOH yeah I couldn't possibly let you forget about the guy at the ice cream shop with the ummm well.. you know!! YOWZA!
Love ya sweets mwah!