Thursday, June 5, 2008

All in the Golden Afternoon

Mic and I went to Echters for foliage browsing and to make a few purchases. Her for her yard, me for a meager window box.

They have a really rippin' selection of succulents and cacti!

Orchids always amaze me. Delicate, tempramental, austere...

"You can learn a lot of things from the flowers, for especially in the month of June. There's a wealth of happiness and romance, oh...in the golden afternoon!"

This phallic husk attacked me.

Some wise guy got the idea to make a giant foliage beast. I would have tried to ride it, had there not been so many shoppers around.

We made our way to the exit, but then we saw this:

From what I can surmise, it's a spray called "Poo-Pourri" and apparently it's supposed to erase the smell of poo from your bathroom - because we know only hobos and indigent jerks take poos. Why this was at a nursery, I don't know, but I wish they would have put this to good use in the fertilizer section!

No comments: