Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Shadow, I Follow It All The Way Home

Spencer and I met Steph at the Ballpark Market!

We made sure to get there extra early so we could scope out all the early bird goodies.

There was the best Indian jewelry we had ever seen.
I'm hoping that a sort of crazy lady inlaid crab ring is still there the next time I go...


Sometimes it's nice to get an early start.


Hello, is it me you're looking for?
Picture rediskulous.


I love LoDo when there aren't any knuckleheaded meat necks and overperfumed high heel wearers killing my production.





There was a Hardy Boys lunch box back there.


For some reason, my mom told me the story about the girl from Goldfinger that died from being covered in gold paint and it always stuck with me...


Hot rod magazines always get Steph's attention.



I love vintage linens and handmade doilies, hot pads, and tea towels.
This guy let me mix and match!

Hoo boy! That necklace with the lady sign sort of scared the living shit out of me.

I'm the proud owner of that blue WYO tray...

The lady working this booth was a little shady...she would give you a lower price and then when you saw the price on the item you had in your hands was more...she would back track.

For instance, this AWESOME paint by number kitten picture said $1.99, but she charged me three.
Whatev though, seriously...this thing is magic.

Quiet...




Next time you should come along with us to the Ballpark Market...
It's lots of fun and you might just find a treasure!

3 comments:

Maura said...

Did she really die from being covered in gold paint? That lady on the magazine cover? For some reason that really got to me...
lovemaura

Becky Hensley said...

Well, according to Snopes it's not true...
http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/goldfinger.asp

Still, the story did stick with me.

*shrug*

xox

Chris said...

I like that old black rotary telephone. I had one in my room when I was in high school.