Friday, November 14, 2008

Hot Metal!


Hey look, it's my Jawa friend Mike.


When he isn't rockin' it out with King Rat and making that amazing "rock face" that we all know and love...


He's honing his craft!
A metal artist, if you will!


I went over to hang with Mic and do some planning for a big project we're working on and I found Mike working on this really top notch piece!
St. Francis of Assissi!

He's really making strides...and seeing it reminds me that we all can find our craft. Everyone, out there, is seeking something that makes them feel like they contribute - and Mikey not only rocks out in an amazing, seasoned band, but he has a passion!

Also, just to toot his horn a little more - He's going to be on the DIY Network's show "Cool Tools"! Keep your eyes peeled for it!

1 comment:

Maura said...

Cool Tools? Why do you know this and I don't?
lovemaura