Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Better In A Sweater

It finally happened!


I've been waiting for so long...


The fall leaves fell...and the snow came in and coated everything light and lovely!


Trees lined with white!



Steam! I might have even seen my own breath!



I scraped this morning! And saw a handsome neighbor doing the same!



Pull out your mittens, your scarves, your long underwear shirts!
(LOOK, I'M ACTUALLY GOING THE SPEED LIMIT!)



Let's get cozy...and never forget, it IS better in a sweater!

2 comments:

Maura said...

I wish it was still here! I know I should appreciate the warm weather right now, but I wanna cuddle with my kittens on the couch and watch good movies. Can anyone say Irish Coffee?!
lovemaura

Becky Hensley said...

I can say it.

I can try to learn to say it in another language if you want.

xox