Sunday, July 26, 2009

Buy Me Some Peanuts

I went on a work day adventure with my co-worker peeps!

We were graciously gifted tickets to a Rockies game at Coors Field!

It's always sort of a production...but baseball games are fun!
If you don't like them, you're a fruit cake.

We had pretty awesome seats!

I was flanked by Michelle, my belle...with Craig a seat away...


And office experimenter extraordinaire, A-Dawg/Dr. McDonaldson...or Adam for short.
Look, Eric's back there too!

We were sort of amongst a lot of people. Everyone should know better...I'm the loudest laugher ever. I sort of had to declare it to those surrounding us just to break the ice.

To say it was hot...would be a ridiculous understatement.

But the spirit of a place like Coors Field sort of makes you want to endure!

Also, hot dogs and super ridic nachos help you deal.
Oh, and $7 beers.

The bosses!

And super rad nacho eater, Jake!

Our graphics crew - Scott, Jake, and Eric.

This little cloud provided a short reprieve from the sun's brutal glare...but you can only imagine how long that lasted.

We sweated our asses off.

A small bit of insight into our degree of miserable melting.

We gathered piles of tissues to wipe sweat off our brows. Not as lady like as it sounds.

And, sadly, I could only do one beer...I had to drink water to hang in the sunshine...which was probably better in the long run!

In the end, the Rockies won and Todd Helton hit his 500th double - A milestone, for realsies.


And I found the adult emporium when Michelle and I were walking back to the car! SCORE!

No comments: