Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Office Experiment #1

Co-worker Adam had a wise idea...
Well, actually...it might have been my idea.

We decided to try some of the complimentary Camel mint snus that Adam recently got from the Camel corp.

We were at work.
What did we have to lose?
OFFICE EXPERIMENT!


Here's Co-worker Adam...breathing deep!
They were so very minty!

We each took one...

and we slipped it between our upper lip and gum.

We didn't really know what we were getting into.
Co-worker Adam had a similar story to me about trying chew in the past.
I tried it as a very young person while drinking and camping...I went REALLY green and had to lay on on rock outside.
Adam tried it with his brother. He got sick.

The directions on the package said that it would tingle and then...pure enjoyment after that.
No need to spit it said!

I can't really say that there was any enjoyment.

Sad faces, mostly.
And concerns about inevitable lip cancer aka limp lip.

I got a headache and felt sort of tuned up.
Alright, it made me feel straight crazy!

We ended up spitting them out after about 5 minutes.

However, we are a team!
I think it was a successful experiment!

If you have other office experiment ideas you'd like to see on this blog...hit me up!
We're game!

8 comments:

henn0 said...

I tried commenting with OpenID but the Blogger thing is messed up? - zephyrcrow

Becky Hensley said...

Well, leave comments anyway! ALWAYS! I love them!
xox

Spencer D. C. Keralis said...

Yrch. Nasty.

Becky Hensley said...

Yeah, it was gross...but all in the name of the Office Experiment!

xox

chandala said...

You are efing HILARIOUS babe! I love it!

Becky Hensley said...

Glad you're peeping my blog, Viv!

I want to see your face again soon, please!

xox

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Becky Hensley said...

WHO ARE YOU ANONYMOUS POSTER!?
And thank you!
xox