Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Favorites Wednesday!


See this guy right here?
This guy is my total OG internet friend Josh.
Honestly, I couldn't tell you how long I've known him, but it could be like 8 years!
And want to know something even weirder? We've never met in person!
But we've hung heavy and always been pals and I adore him, long distance, forev!

What I want to get at is that Josh, or Josh Bomb as I've always called him, is pretty much the funniest dude on the planet and he's cracked me up a lot in the past 8 or so years!

In an exciting turn of events, Josh is keeping a rad blog that he updates on a pretty consistent basis that reflects Josh's rad favorite cool guy status in my book and I think you might like it too!

When I asked Josh if I could feature him on Favorites Wednesday, he said, "Of course, dear! xx"!

So, here he is...Josh Bomb's HILARIOUS blog:

Malicious Mischief!

BOOKMARK IT AND STAY IN THE LOOP, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

Again, if you have a favorite website or blog that you'd like to see featured here...CLUE ME IN, SHEESH!

No comments: