Saturday, October 3, 2009

Look For Me, I'll Be Around

Remember where the old vicious cupcake graffiti used to be?

There's new stuff there now...

I like the new stuff.
I appreciate the idea of semi-visible public spot with an ever changing art offering.

It can be truly mesmerizing...
And the best part is, you're taking it all in while standing in an alley.


I met up with Darling Meg to celebrate on this super sunny early fall day!
The brilliant people that run Soul Haus and Pandora opened up a new stretch of amazing stores and future possibilities in the old Eze Mop building on 17th Ave.

Stephanie and Chris are true entrepreneurs and have taken an unloved part of Denver and turned it into something really spectacular!

Grand opening!

These lovely ladies were handing out mimosas...which I can say I had my share of!
They were so tasty!
Their look was inspired by Arthur who runs Babylon flower shop and is lucky enough to have a space in the dreamy Eze Mop complex!

It's pretty special over there...
And the ladies at Peppermint were so darn sweet that they kindly enabled my purchase of a winter hat that looks like a bunny.
I'm going to get miles and miles out of that addition to my winter wardrobe!

Making the old new again.

Now, get over there and check out their new spot and spend some money!

No comments: