Monday, November 9, 2009

If You Like-a Me, Like I Like-a You

We have a new member of the family.

Her name is Wynnie and she's pretty much the cutest, funniest little thing around.

She's Mom's new little pal and she's perfect!
She likes to sit around with us while we drink morning coffee.

Wynnie and Mom go on walks through the windy plains.

I was invited along.
I love Wyoming.
It's so decently quiet.

Tiny tot.

Look how cute Mom is.
Wearing her 'Radiology' sweat shirt to celebrate the 114th anniversary of Wilhelm Rontgen's development of the x-ray.

We walked a path that took us into a golden field.

The sun was out, but it was cold.
I love that feeling.


I saw some stars.

And all that wandering wore us out.
Wynnie and I crashed on the couch all cuddled.

So adorable, right?

Oh, also...Mom and I went to a craft sale.
And someone was selling this towel.

4 comments:

Chikrock said...

Ha! very cute indeed

Maura said...

That is definitely a cute little puppy!

Chris said...

This has been a week of cute dogs in blogs.

I thought of you in Houston last week. This older guy who was at both readings I attended was chatting me up about the crime novel he was going to write set in Wyoming, even though he'd never been there. It was kinda funny.

Becky Hensley said...

WEEK OF CUTE DOGS - for sure!

Chris, I'd love to see what he writes...just to see how informed he actually is never having been there. One might be surprised...