Wednesday, February 24, 2010

These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty!

So, last Saturday Maura invited me to join up with her and some fellows for the Geeks Who Drink Seinfeld Quiz: The Contest at Governor's Park.

Clearly, this sounded amazing and I wanted to be a part of it! Who knew how awesome it would be and the friends we would make!

Marcelo coordinated everything and secured a spot for us!
He runs Mile High Nerds! Go look at it!

We got down to business!

And I'm glad we were with these dudes...because there was so much I didn't know! So much I had forgotten!
Thanks Kilo and Warren!

We threw back a lot of Blue Moons!

The joint was packed to the gills!

Apparently, there were approximately 70 teams at this event!

Insanity!

The Quiz Master!

We did our damnedest to get all the answers, but some of the questions were impossible!

I split a divine buffalo chicken sandwich with Maura...

Brain food!

Warren got A LOT of the answers right...
So, I just started deferring to him!

The team!

Maura is always on my team!

Marcelo brought her a shirt from his Geeks Who Drink team.

Lucky!

Warren!


These guys totally put up with so much shit from Maura and I!
And they were ultimately perfect gentleman! Thanks dudes for inviting us and tolerating our unruly behavior!

We didn't end up winning the quiz, but we had a blast!

Also, don't forget Maura...
Advertitties!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Becky Hensley said...

I'm glad you really like it anonymous!

Show your face, stranger!
xox

Maura said...

I want to know who anonymous is as well! Also, I want to see the post party pictures! You can make a zip folder of the photos, upload them here: www.mediafire.com and then email me the shared link.
Just a suggestion! ;)
lovemaura