Monday, August 11, 2008

Friendship Station

Rockies vs. the Padres

Shelly Boo, Killian, BFF Korah, and I loaded into my car and had a baseball adventure!

The perfect day for baseball!

Intermittently sunny...

...and overcast. It even rained a little!

The Rockies don't have to win for it to be fun...and since they never win...we weren't disappointed.

We noshed on some dogs and pretzels...cotton candy, ice cream, frozen lemonade!

Aren't they the cutest babies on the planet!?

I taught Korah how to heckle! She shouted "BOO" and "HISS" and told the Padres to "STAY OUT"! I'm pretty sure Shelly Boo wanted to box my ears!

I also turned Korah loose with my camera.

She took many fine pics of Holliday's hiney! It's a pretty sweet lookin' hiney!

She also captured this hairdo! Children are intuitive to fantastic things!

We did the wave more times than I can count. We were sunburnt. We laughed at the kids and each other. We clapped and sang and had a ball!


Baseball takes it out of you...and for munchies, it's even worse.
We packed up the orange hat, the babies, and headed home for naps and Chinese food!
It's hard to imagine a better day...

No comments: