Monday, August 18, 2008

Total Fest Day 2


BBQ #2 - Let it begin...again!

The usual suspects were there!

Are you catching on yet?

Oly comes to Missoula!

Brent made the veggie burgers. He also, apparently, didn't change his shirt all weekend long.

The girls went on a beer run...and, by girls, I don't mean Joey's boobs.

Mandy had to give me a lift in her new car!

After I ate my hambi-dog, we headed back to The Badlander - round 2.

Keepin' it fresh!

Franklin came down to see Jen in her new band with Cindy!

Dennis kicked it off by introducing Vera. Jen and Cindy sound like amazing riot grrrl with that perfect Missoula sass!

Jen multi-tasked on the skins and on the mic! I'm so proud of her!


Erin L. liked it too!

Barbie Drum Mascot!

JUSTIN! Best sound guy in the Rocky Mountain Northwest!
Also, Cheap Trick and KISS afficionado and insatiable ass grabber!

Julie and Niki showing their true colors!

The Damage Done - Seattle, WA
High energy!

Best Total Fest dancer - hands down!

PASTIES - Oly, WA
I don't know if I've ever had so much fun...and boy did the crowd get super smelly!

Rad Touch - Seattle, WA

These guys were so tight and collected. And their drummer had a super sweet baby face.

Justin giving out mustache rides.

Poor Peter - Joey and I have been calling him Duncan ever since he was in his band My Pal Ghosty. Doesn't he look like a Duncan?!

The Black Ladies - Chicago, IL.
So cute...so quiet...and rocked so deadly!


My old pals Volumen!

Almost all of them are HOT DADS!

Nudity - Oly, WA


I'm going out on a limb here - pretty much everything that comes out of Olympia is amazing!

Smetanka showed up. We exchanged some dance moves.

He does the "Five Card Stud" better than anyone I know. I on the other hand have the "Cleaning the Toilet" down to a science!


Amanda Attack!

DJ Dick Couch with her gentleman friend John Markley - adorable!

Titan - Brooklyn, NY

I really haven't ever heard anything like this!

It's because of the keyboard!

AKIMBO - Seattle, WA! One of my Total Fest faves!
They killed it. I stood up there with Papa Paul takin' it all in!

I took a walk with Mandy and Dennis back to their place for the After Party!

The scary streets of Missoula.

Things were already gearing up. Smetanka started letting loose.

Shirt removal - check!

Andy found Hot Jeff bass player for The Lights...

I think they might have been trying to woo me...or maybe they were just wooing each other.


Brent and Dennis kicking back!

Then Dennis took off his shirt...

Take it easy.

The sly smile.


Party talkin'...

Some wise acre put this is Dennis and Mandy's yard...


It ended...like any good after party should - with a good crusty wrestle match!
More, more, more...to follow!

1 comment:

jonathan said...

Wait...what??? Nudity? Quitty and Dave from Tight Bros and Behead the Prophet in a new band? Oh my goodness...you just made my day, little lady!

I'm TOTALly (get it) going to throw on some Tight Bros to celebrate. I just might take my clothes off, too...

xoxo