Friday, April 17, 2009

Are You The One?

Spencer and I hit up The Presets at the Bluebird Theater.
After seeing them at The Larimer Lounge last summer...I was a convert.

However, it seems they have a lot of new converts - many of them under the age of 21.
Now, I'm not an old lady shaking her fist at the youth of today and grumbling about how much harder I had it in the '90s...
But yikes, young people are assholes.

I felt like I was in a video.
A bad video for Andy Samberg cologne or something.

The bad vibes may have also come from one of the following things:
-Poor shoe choice on my part - yeah, I wore a sweet pair of heels. I won't do that shit again.
-Lingering allergy troubles.
-Not being drunk enough to hang out with aforementioned assholes.

Like I told Spencer...had I not seen The Presets before and had such an amazing time...and this was the first show of their's that I had seen - I wouldn't be into them.
But because I love them so - I let this experience slide.

Go buy their albums though!
Your butt will get into it - even if you don't want it to!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Don't shake your fist too hard, you could bust a hip.

Becky Hensley said...

HA!

xox