Wednesday, June 24, 2009

That's The Way We Get By

Porch Drinkin' was a really success this time around!
I was only there for a short while, when Maura pulled the space bag from the wine box and started passing it around.
SUMMERTIME!

We had some new friends...and awesome old schoolers!

The gentlemen:
Pablo, Symm, and Keith

Don't forget Baby S in a very dashing shirt!

There was a Riesling...

And the Chillable Red.
Proper porch drinkin' fare.

Christi is our new pal!
She made sure to remind me that her name was spelled "Christ with an i".

She was into porch drinkin'...she offered to make us some proper shirts.
I'm still partial to our handmade ones, but Christi is an artist lady and I trust her skills completely!

So, clearly, this is where the night went.

We drank about 7 liters of wine all told.

I'd call it messy.
Things got messy...but in the very best way.
Thank GOD no comedians came out on this night!

Miriam was minding her P's and Q's.
Doesn't her hair look lovely!?

THE PORCH!
I'll give you the address if you really have it in you...but don't come and then bag out like a baby.

As usual, hilarity was objective #1!

The boys were awesome! All handsome and all geniuses!

Keith got everyone on track with the shotgunning.
He's profesh.

You can't step to that.

Now, these guys...Amateurs.
But isn't it awesome sometimes to watch amateurs?!


Everyone was covered in beer!

But there was a lot of friendship and love going down!

Told ya!

Your's truly avoided shotgunning beers.
The next day was my birthday and I had laundry to do.

I'm sure you know this and I don't need to remind you, but after you shotgun a beer...you should always do some Indian leg wrestling.

Maura started with Keith...

Pretty sure this picture means he kicked her ass.

Pablo was next...


Um, yeah.

Who knew Christi was well versed in the art of leg wrestlin'?
She said to Maura, "My thighs are golden!"...and she was right.

She taught everyone a lesson or two!

But it was all in good fun!


She schooled Symm a little too!

Maura was coaching...


Christi is the champion...if you want to challenge her then come next Monday!

It was a time, my friends...
There were tacos, laughter, and discussion of a myriad of wonderful things.


It's a treat, I promise!
Come 'round and have a hang with us!
Every Monday - Baker Neighb Porch Drinkin'!

3 comments:

Maura said...

I have so many comments! I think that I will just look at them all again and keep laughing until I cry!
lovemaura

Becky Hensley said...

It was a glorious night of porch drinkin'!

Here's to many more!
xox

chandala said...

That is efing HILARIOUS!!! I'm in next week f'sho!