Sunday, June 7, 2009

With My Idle Hands There’s Nothing I Can Do, But Be The Devil’s Plaything, Baby

While it was hailing like crazy and luxury car owners were taking refuge under drive thru windows at banks around the city...

I was doing this...
Having sewing notions around me is sort of thrilling. I love the word "notions".

And this was the result!
A CREATURE!

A strange stuffed creature from this amazing book called Stray Sock Sewing
There's more to come...they're too cute not to crank out!

Also, if you get a chance, look into this because it's one of my lingering obsessions.
SISTER WHO -SACRED CLOWN!

4 comments:

Maura said...

The clown shit terrifies me! I want to squish the stuffed animals...
lovemaura

Becky Hensley said...

Sister Who is a gentle creature...I have to believe that!
xox

J Bombzilla said...

i have to say, re: sock creature.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Becky Hensley said...

CREATURES! Any and ALL creatures...
Maybe I can send you a creature to keep your company!

xox