Sunday, December 27, 2009

Captain Howdy Said No

Maybe you've been wondering what I've been up to.

Or maybe you haven't...

It's okay...sometimes I don't feel like I have anything to say and I slack off on the blog because of it.

But then, I am surrounded by my people and I get inspired.

Spencer invited me over to his place, a while ago, to play Scrabble and drink Dark & Stormies.

Of course I went over...I love fancy mixed drinks and language games.

Spencer's pursuing a PhD...so, I should have known I didn't have a chance.

But I kind of gave him a run for his money.

Vomit...Yeah, that was me.


Collie & Bea looked on approvingly.

In the end, Spencer was triumphant, but I didn't do too shabby.
I was an English major once.

Later, we watched 'The Exorcist' - one of my all time faves!



Yes.


This is what I look like when I'm watching 'The Exorcist'.

Spencer set the scene with candles and bunnies! I adore him.

And at the end, all was righted...
I've missed this place and there's more updates to come - so, hang around or whatever.

2 comments:

Chris said...

It's about time.

And I'd say, "Your mother sews socks that smell!" but she seems too nice for that.

Becky Hensley said...

Thanks Chris...sorry, got a little off track.

And HA!
xox