Sunday, December 27, 2009

Got The Muse In My Head, She's Universal

Ah, cute faces, right?!

So, I sweet talked Spencer into coming to a Christmas party at super radical friend Jen Wood's house!

I was wooed to the party with talk of dips, dogs, and Rock Band...

And I wasn't disappointed!
Right off the bat, Darling Meg hit the scene and showed off her drumming skills...
Jen's fella Chris was all over the mic...killing it.

Look at my people, they're so good looking!

Chris is doing his Interpol robot.
Spencer's lookin' dapper in velvet.
And Jen's the best hostess EVER.

They have a wicked view from their apartment and I covet...even though the bible tells me not to.

Jen's crafty and made this cool wall hanging for her fella.
I'm madly in love with Jen Wood!

RZA was there being sweet and silky soft!

And Abbey was adorable and a touch skittish, but in the sweetest way!
I didn't get a pic of Winston, but there was a mystery dog poo incident that had everyone mystified.
I love when that happens at a party!

Meg's got skills! She's a musician and a piano teacher!
You should hire her to school you.

Chris did an Elvis Costello song and if I wasn't already won over by how much I love the guy...this sealed the deal!

Me and Baby S...holiday style.

Some of these dudes are members of The Jim Jims, but I'm not quite sure which ones.

The disembodied head of John Lennon is terrifying floating between illuminated guitar fret boards.

THIS is why I love Jen Wood.

There were tons of super fun peeps at the party...

It's nice to make new friends and enjoy the people you've already got!

However, Spencer and I ended up being a couple of the last people at the party...
Needless to say, I felt like shit the next day.
BUT, I killed 'I Am The Walrus'...I don't care what the game said about our performance!

No comments: