Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hi Baby Doll

When you're thinking that your life is total garbage and you want to kick rocks...

Hang out with a kid and buy them a Shirley Temple.

Make sure there's a pile of cherries in that thing!

I got to hang heavy with my new BFF Aja...and she totally made me feel like the planet has purpose.

She's a comedian.

And you want to see the world through her eyes because it's awesome and funny and simple.
Hi, ham bone...could you be cuter? Yeah, doubt it.

Aja belongs to my rad friend Dia...this means she comes from super fine lady stock.

She totally gets down with the green chili fries.
Lady Aja - a lady after my own heart.

And she parties 7 fries to a fork.
What?! Yes, I did just say that.

She's an artist too...and a brilliant conversationalist.
She also likes to draw on her face, tear out her braids, and play with lotion.

Listen, I get bummed a lot...about how fucked I think everything is, but all it takes is a hangout with a sweet munchie like this and I'm back to A+ in no time.

Hope to see you again soon, Lady Aja!

No comments: