Sunday, March 28, 2010

In My Mind, This Is My Free Time

A glimpse into what may or may not be going on...

Team No Bueno.
More pics to come, I promise - but know that we, apparently, aren't very good.
It doesn't mean we won't be...but Christ, those t-shirts.
What is that? Grellow.

Spencer added this sweet kitten app to his phone.
We're both obsessed with it, but I guess most people don't even bother feigning interest.
Spencer says anyone he's shown it to immediately balks disinterested.
Weak.

The Wine Seller, people!
Corner of 6th & Pearl!

We had a wicked crazy snow storm this Wednesday.

It was weird and beautiful.

And as soon as it arrived, it immediately started melting.

But not before putting the hurt on saplings...

And really big hearty trees too!

This is on the north side of my building and I'm sure my property manager was breathing a HUGE sigh of relief that it didn't cause more damage than it did.

Baby S and I celebrated some progress he made on his dissertation by hitting The Living Room on Colfax.

Go there because they have a decent wine selection, but more so...it's just cool in there.

GO TO THE FAINTING GOAT!

This is what Baby S and I named the Irish Surf & Turf.
We split a Patty Melt and Fish & Chips.
It was perfect.

After dinner, we went to Mo's of Denver!
Click the link - because this place is great! Yes, MO'S.

Look! I have a new fave person! Her name is Jessica and she's a brilliant new lady friend! She met Baby S and I with no qualms about not knowing either of us in the slightest.
Let's hang heavy JBrick! You're rad!

This, my friends, is The Goddess Duane!
This fine specimen of a human being is rockin' it gorgeous and fierce down at Mo's of Denver doing some 80's Trivia!

I think you should go...for two reasons:
One - because Mo's is awesome!
Two - because Duane is funny as fuck and you'll be hooked the moment you encounter your "hostess Goddess Duane dressed as that lovable alcoholic and lesbian Mrs. Edna Garrett".

Adorable bartender.
Pretty sure I got this hug out of him by telling him he looked like Coady Willis from the Melvins, Big Business, and the Murder City Devils.
He was receptive.

Favorite person + new favorite person = DREAM TEAM!


Also, did I mention the clientele & staff at Mo's are pretty much the best looking finest peeps on the planet!?

No doubt...dreamboats.

We're having adventures...
Please don't hesitate to contact us to join in the fun!

2 comments:

KimberlyP said...

Uhm? That cat app is AWESOME.

Becky Hensley said...

YES, KIMBERLY! That cat app IS awesome!
I just can't get enough...
xox