Monday, March 8, 2010

Yeahs And Whatevers

I'd been complaining all day on Twitter about how much I wanted ice cream.
So when Maura texted me asking if I'd gotten any...I knew I had an interested compadre to join me in my quest.

We tried to go to Sweet Action, but they weren't open so we went back to my old neighb to Liks!

Liks is next door to Wyman's which used to be my default hangout when I lived on Colfax and Race.

Liks has a fine selection of flavors...

So fine in fact that it makes it hard to decide what to get!

Maura had to try some flavors, but I try not to do that...I prefer to be suprised!


I guess you can follow Liks on Twitter.
Have a look!
I picked the maple walnut and green tea...

It was a really beautiful combination - they compliment each other.
I know! Who knew?!

Maura got like a Heath and cherry chip combo!
She seemed happy with her selection.


I lick...

Maura bites.

Keep it to yourself, you pervs!

The waffle cones were pretty ambitious though...

I didn't get as far as I would have liked...but I'll remember that for next time!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I want to jump into a waffle cone with the both of you. I'm just sayin'.

Becky Hensley said...

Those cones are big enough for at least three of us!

xox