Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Give In To Sin


We explore the city.


Free spirits...


We take coffee in high rise buildings and observe the way the light forces itself through the sky.

We also drink Greyhounds and Vodka Tonics.

We wander Broadway at night and marvel at the history and the grime...

We're given to bouts of silliness and laughter.

This place has a lot to offer.

We make stops along the way...


We tried Goth Night...
They played a handful of good songs, but disappointed us, ultimately, with their aesthetic.

We made some faces.

Favorite DJ.

Clearly, I was hammski'd.


I fell apart.


I fell to the floor.


This is for Baby S.
Thank you!

2 comments:

jonathan said...

a) Denver looks pretty breathtaking. Where are the hippies? I think Willie still owns a home around there.
b) You and I still have to party or at least hug.
c) Your friend Spencer still is cute.
d) I went to a bridal shower once but it wasn't nearly as fun as that one looks.
e) That's about all for now.

xoxo

Becky Hensley said...

We so have a date...some day, some way...

Becky
xox