Monday, July 7, 2008

RIP: CHAPSTICK COLLECTION 1992? - 2008





If you know me at all...you know that I have been and still am an avid chapstick collector.
Every flavor, brand, and color - I'd buy them all, use them all, and covet the ones I didn't have.
But on Saturday, I begrundgingly whispered my goodbyes to over ten years of chapstick.
Yes, I realize that it's a strange, mostly useless, and terribly juvenile thing to collect...but I don't care about all that!
As I dumped the bulk of my collection into some foreign dumpster, I felt the overwhelming urge to dive in and divvy up the faves from the rest.
As I got in my car and drove away, I sighed and contemplated how many apartments I had toted those greasy boxes around to.

I'm grieving.

Help me send off this vast and delicious collection to Chapstick Collection Heaven.

Becky
xox

2 comments:

J Bombzilla said...

you have my sincere condolences, so hard to do. xo

jonathan said...

Well, if you ever get lonely...there's always a tube of Chapstick in my pocket. Grrr...

Cheg it: soulboyjon.blogspot.com

xoxo