Monday, July 21, 2008

It's been a while since I've seen you smile...

Do you have best friends? People that have known you...seen you at your worst...celebrated with you at your best...and always, always make you laugh?

Please let me introduce my besties Mandy and Jen!

The ladies came down from Missoula, Montana to celebrate...first and foremost, Mandy's 30th...
And second, a monumental hang with WEEN!

We surprised Mandy with a Birthday Waffle.

Post waffle - we hit The Fillmore. This was actually our second night of Demon Sweat with Ween.

We survived the first night dancing our asses off and drinking until we couldn't feel our hands. There is no photographic evidence of this though...

Ween was amazing! My only regret was that they didn't play 'Baby Bitch'...but otherwise...AMAZING!

I'm pretty sure I got goosebumps 5,000 times!


This was the point in the evening when the REAL get down started.


We took over a square and just busted it!


Benjamin and Ian found our square and showed us their moves.

When it was finally over we found James to pedi-cab us back to the car!


James had a hot ass.


DIRTY THIRTY!


After a stop at The Continental Club and The Lancer Lounge...we went into the closet and listened to music until the wee hours.


WE WERE DRUNK.


The next day we hit Pete's Kitchen and tried to heal ourselves with shopping and hydration.

Jenny Jen's looking pretty hurt...

And me...well, I was hanging on for dear life.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: