Monday, July 21, 2008

I had the best time at your party...


Cruise Room.


Cocktails and red lights...

The ladies got gussied up and we met up with The H Sisters and lovely Shelly boo.


It was a night for adventure, I can tell you!


Maura Bryn hit it off with the girls, no problem...I had no doubts, she's a peach!


Jen and I have been taking this same picture for the last 10 years.
P.S. Jen's changing her name to Jennifer Cougar Mellencamp.


The spread...and this was just the begininning! Oysters, stuffed mushrooms, brie!


Lady Drunkards.

Maura's Hoegaarden.

The ladies, the ladies...

Later, it was Bushwackers for The Swanks and The Swindlers!

The usual suspects were there!

Isn't Shannon lovely - and she happens to totally rock out! She's getting married in October!


Also, it was Chris' bachelor party!


Pockets!

AlcoholiDave -all gay, all day...


Rex Swank!


This is a pretty good representation of the night...this and...



THIS!

Thanks to everyone who came out and made my Missoula friends feel like they have a family here in Denver!

And watch out Missoula! I'm coming...soon!

2 comments:

jonathan said...

a) Adam and I have been taking the same picture for eight years now. Not quite as long, but still, great minds--!
b) My name is Jon Cucumber Melon Bath (as in John Cougar) in some circles. Long story, but it involves bubblebath--!
c) I'm booking a flight to Denver NOW. Show me a good time at bars, in closets, and with drag queens--!

xoxo

Becky Hensley said...

Hurry, get here soon Jonny Love!

We'll shoot Cement Mixers and listen to The Vaselines!

xox