Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Do, I Do...

There was a bridal shower for dearest, darlingest Meg this weekend.

Booze Buffet.


It was a lovely day! Real steamy! Even the dragonflies were trying to catch some shade.


It was Meg's day!

It was nice to see hardworking TJ! One of the busiest ladies I know!

G-strings dominated the list of gifts!


Look! My favorite cheese eater, Micaela, was there!

I love it when all of my favorite ladies congregate in one place!

We huddled together in the shade and cooled ourselves with icy summertime cocktails...

Sara, one of my new favorite people, used the term "chub rub"...
I cackled!



We played some party games, but the best was the one where we made bridal gowns out of toilet paper.



We chose our models and set to work.

This model's dress was in tatters halfway through...but not for lack of trying!

This was my team! I was accompanied by Kel, Abby, and the bride to be!

The other team did some pretty incredible work...Meg's mom was their esteemed model!

Someone solicited a nextdoor neighbor to be the judge...
She was in awe of our talents...toilet paper is a tempramental medium!

Happily, our attempt at a Grecian sort of draped affair was precisely what the judge was looking for! WINNERS!


See you in two weeks Meg! You'll be a devastatingly gorgeous bride!

No comments: