Friday, September 5, 2008

Take me down to the ocean floor cuz I don't wanna fight no more

These two adventurers and I hit Pearl St. for a little Hungarian food and a meander through the neighb.

The Budapest Bistro is a must!

They treat you like family and stuff your faces with traditional food that fill you to the brim with contentedness.

We HAD to walk off the puffy garlic bread, paprika goat cheese, the antipasto plate!

I love that it's getting dark earlier...

We snuck around the Fleming Mansion.

Micaela and I are notorious for our penchant for covert exploration.

Mike tolerates us...

Ha!

Mic said she felt some spooky vibrations coming off this joint.

It seems, lately, like everything has a vibration.

Peepers.

I'm mad about weeping willows.


UNJADED SUMMER 2008 is soon to be a distant memory.
Fall is breathing down my neck.
Can you feel it?

1 comment:

Maura said...

That weeping willow picture is amazing!
lovemaura