Monday, September 8, 2008

We Were Wearing Kitten Masks

Do you remember your 5th birthday?

Yeah, me neither. I relived it with an afternoon trip to Arvada with Uncle Spike and Auntie 'Caela.

It was BFF Korah's 5th birthday and Shelly Boo invited us over to celebrate!

There's that little birthday monster!

There's a new kitten at Korah's house. Her name is Lucy - named after Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

There was a killer birthday loot haul! I look forward to Shelly's implementation of the Responsibility Chart in the foreground there!

Frosting bomb.

Korah was very concerned about who got what pieces.

The cake and ice cream got everyone riled up for what was to come!

Uncle Becky got Korah a giant bubble kit. I love Korah's face in this picture - she's psyched!

Auntie 'Caela helped me mix the bubble juice.

Gettin' down to business...

The kids were so jazzed that they could hardly wait for the bubbles to materialize and just popped them immediately!

This guy didn't know what to do with himself.


Uncle Spike, Auntie 'Caela, and I hightailed it out of there during peak bubble freakout!
We found a bar and indulged in some adult beverages to temper our sugar highs!

Happy Birthday, BFF Korah!
xox


1 comment:

Chris said...

Mmm, birthday cake. I wish someone I know was having a birthday. I may have to make one up.