Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Through All Kinds of Weather...

This little Texas dreamboat is my sister, Jennifer!
She came to have an epic sisterly hang with me!

We promptly met up with Darling Meg and hit the Taste of Colorado! It's a giant clusterfuck, but the food is pretty out of sight!

Meg's husband Chris joined us and we hit the fried pickle and fried 'gator booth. TREMENDOUS!

Baby sis had some parmesan corn too!

The four of us shared two giant slices of frozen cheesecake! Gluttony!

Crude-mobile.

Chris loves KISS.

And I'll admit, a friend, a long time ago, convinced me to purchase KISS Alive double disc...and I've never regretted it.


After we pigged out, we decided to do this ion foot detox thing. We'd been on our feet all day and the prospect of dipping our feet in cold water seemed too delightful to pass up.


Little did we know we'd be horrified and disgusted with the results...

Look how happy all of us look...Babes in the woods, my friends...


Meg's dark foot juice.

My beefy foot stew. Ew.


My chart said the following:
Joint toxins, lymphatic drainage, HEAVY METALS (obvs), cholesterol, dark brown colon by products, and yellowish cheese/candida.
No, I don't want to talk about this.

My sister's, comparatively, looked the best. Although, her's had a noticeable sheen of taco meat grease.

Still, the rotten results didn't keep us from stuffing our faces with Spicy Pickle, Peruvian at Cebiche, beers, wines, coffees, a lovely overindulgence at Le Central, desserts, and some greasy spoon breakfast action at the Breakfast Palace!

It was a half assed gourmand's dream, this weekend...
The best part was the super hangout with my sweet sister!
Come back sister, come back!

(p.s. Baby S says I look like Nina Hagen in the above picture - confirm or deny!)

No comments: