Monday, October 6, 2008

GUN FIGHT TOWN


THE LAIR...
Proud Oly Swiller!

Have you seen Onemanna?

If you haven't, you should...
She has "cymbals on her titties"!

And she sings songs about being a cum dumpster and about small penises.

This song was about beer giving her yeast infections.

She's a friend of Maura's and she's hilarious and amazing!

The Swanks were playing the show too! So, it was worth the stop!

Serious Shay!


Favorite Rock 'n Roll lady, Shanda!



I rarely get pics of Phillip...so this one is pretty good!


I was so tired by the end of the show that I thought I might fall down into the gutter and some homeless person might sleep on me.
So, I went home, put on Season 2 of The Wire, and passed out.

And those are my new glasses.
Which look almost exactly the same as my old glasses.
Spencer calls them my frosty bitch glasses...what do you think?

1 comment:

Maura said...

I think I look super tired in that last pic too! You frosty "cunt!"
lovemaura