Monday, October 13, 2008

To The Extreme I Rock A Mic Like A Vandal

Team Jerk and Drive.

We cabbed it over to the Hyatt's Pinnacle Club for the wedding reception!
The view was incredible. The mist over the city set the tone of the evening!

This is how Chris would like to be posed for his funeral.
I told him I would save the photo for posterity for his parents and wife, Meg.

Kel and Rex - Doing it East Coast style.

Married lady.

Oh, did I mention that Maura B was my date?

She knows how to party!

Russell with his lovely flower girl daughter, Sage.

The scene...

Loudest Laughers aka None More Face.



This is how we roll at table 13.

Baby Willow was there keeping it real.

Douglet...

When we found out that Jeff and Andrea were at table 7 alone...we combined our tables...making us cumulatively table 20. Suze Booze and Pete were down with the join up!


Sadly, the new guests didn't know what they were in for with us.

Mike and Sarahtits were there!

All our other pals were at table 10. Looks like they did alright without us.




Cake cutters.

Table 20 is not above drinking directly out of the wine bottles...

Micaela always has to lead.

Lady friends!

Rat tail.


Muggin'...

Lady Mic & Darling Meg...

I'm pretty sure Russell hates me.

Re-bearded.
Finest Mango Mojito maker ever!

There was a Big Band...and I requested "Kalamazoo"! My mom and I used to jitterbug to "Kalamazoo" in the kitchen when I was a kid.

Wedding hustle!


The band was psyched to hear such a fine request from a fly spring chicken!


Sadly, the evening always has to end...good thing I wasn't driving!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to think that I helped create some of that wedding reception magic at table 20. Only one of those pretty purple tablecloths made it through the night!

Jeff

Becky Hensley said...

JEFF!

You created more magic than you know pal!

xox

Maura said...

Hi Jeff the magic maker!
And, I think the next reception I will attempt quadruple fisting my drinks!
lovemaura