Friday, October 10, 2008

There's A World Where I Can Go And Tell My Secrets To...

Living by yourself is awesome!

For instance, if you were me in my tiny studio comfort emporium...you would dive head first into Lynda Barry's totally amazing book "What It Is"! This book is a combination of beautiful thinking, practical writing lessons, and explorations of thought and creativity!
GO BUY IT! It's too gorgeous to properly describe!

If you were me, you might make yourself some Mac & Cheese.
It's comfort food because it's kid food.
If Mac & Cheese doesn't prompt a nostalgic childhood memory, I don't know what would.
I always put too much butter and milk in it, just like I did when I was a kid, and I add cheese too...because extra cheese makes everything more delish!


Also, if you were being me...you would lay on your bed, play your ukulele, and watch Netflix movies like The Ruins (which was terrible) and the last disc of season two of The Wire.
Also, yes...that is a Jabba the Hut collector glass. Everything tastes better out of it.

Awesome life, my friends...Awesome life!


No comments: