Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Great Job!

Just a few fave pics.


Don't know why they are both for laundry places...

This is where I work...
Our boss let us watch the inauguration on my computer.
I would have cried if I hadn't been surrounded by gentleman co-workers.

Yep.
I'm feeling it.
Are you?

Not only was I excited about the "transfer of power"...but I had a date planned with my rad co-worker Adam.
He's pretty much one the funniest dudes I know on the planet.
He cracks me up on a regular basis...and for that, I am more thankful than I can express.

So, we hit the Cheeky Monk for Hoegaardens, fried dill pickle spears, and the meat and cheese plate.


One of my other fave hilarious dudes, Chris, was there!
A lady with two married men going out for laughs!
What a fine arrangement!

Adam and I had been planning, for almost a month, for Tim and Eric Awesome Show 2009 at the Ogden Theater!

It started out with DJ Doug Pound - who, for the record, is just about the cutest, shittiest DJ I have ever seen in all my life.
And hilarious! Fuck that!

Then Tim and Eric got on stage and kicked off the show with a weird song and dance number about diarrhea.

Those are gold SKIN TIGHT body suits.
Yes, I saw the definition of everything. It was disturbing and wonderful all at once.

I was planning to take more pictures, but I snuck my camera in via my brassiere.
And I got caught with it.
Thankfully, the security fellow told me I could keep it if I didn't take anymore pics.
Boo.

At any rate, this was just one of the varied cast of characters that made the show totally bizarre and mesmerizing!


David Liebe Hart was there shilling his cds for 5 dollars...
Sadly, I spent all my money on beers and a t-shirt.
Thankfully, some smelly but kind hulk of a man spilled my beer all over me and felt so guilty that he gave me 4 dollars and bought me a beer.
Thanks kind smelly guy!

I sweet talked David into a candid, intimate photo.
Prior to this, he was signing a calendar and asking people around us to hook him up with single ladies.
I had a chance and I blew it.

If you have a chance, go see the Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! tour!
It will blow your brains out and, I guarantee, you will laugh from beginning to end!
Check out their website here - TIM AND ERIC

You can trust me! I know funny!

2 comments:

Maura said...

Does Chris walk around with the monkey hat? Because that would be amazing!
And, I'm glad I didn't go with you. I can't handle men in tight jump suits. I have a staring problem. I recommend you ask Jess or Caela sometime about the Tae-Bo day.
lovemaura

Becky Hensley said...

That hat is showing up with surprising frequency!
I couldn't be more thrilled about that!

Oooh, I'll inquire further about this "Tae-Bo Day" later...sounds good!

xox