Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pizzapopolis

Friday!


I know I gush about a lot of restaurants around Denver. I do it partially to remind, whoever reads this, that you should be exploring restaurants in your cities - particularly you, Denver-ites.

The Edgewater, for those of you in Denver, is a pizza phenomenon!

First though, we all shared a giant family sized bowl of salad.
It was a mixed bag of great stuff!

But then the pizza came...and honestly, without doubt, this is the best pepperoni pizza I have ever had in my life.
I would marry this pizza.

I didn't try this flavor, but it was called the Howdy Special and had so much sausage on it...it made me uncomfortable.


Of course, we threw back some Blue Moons and made a lot of noise...
If had taken 1 decent picture of the crew, you'd know there were some good people there.
Some of my faves in fact!

There's not a lot of places that you can go where Maura doesn't make it 100 times better!

And when she suggested instead of going out and cruising hot dudes at neighb bars...

...that we drink a bottle of wine and watch this - Um, I was SOLD.

Maura B just recently finished the whole Twin Peaks box set with me...and I told her she wasn't done until we watched Fire Walk With Me...so, that sweet little potato just bought the DVD for me and now it's in my collection to watch over and over again obsessively.

That's a friend...fueling my insatiable Agent Dale Cooper addiction!

Hurray!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Jesus, that pizza. I feel like I need a cigarette, and I've never even smoked. But you know what I mean.

Becky Hensley said...

Yes, I DO know what you mean!

It was pizza heaven!

xox