Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Think I'll Dye My Hair Blue


I'm sort of on a crazy Missing Persons kick!
I've always loved them, but recently (after Steph saved my life and fixed my computer) I lost A LOT of music on my computer and some of it was by Missing Persons.
I was definitely bummed - still am, actually...speaking of, if anyone has ANY Severed Heads they want to lend me...let me know.

Still, I caved, because I was craving Missing Persons so much, and I bought a used copy of their greatest hits.
And friends, Dale Bozzio's voice is amazing and so fun to listen to!

Not to mention that she is the epitome of a 80's aesthetic and fashion!
Her boobs are terrifying!

If you aren't a fan, or even worse, have never heard them...LOOK IT UP!
You won't regret it.
Or maybe you'll hate it, but I really don't care one way or the other, honestly!

5 comments:

Maura said...

Boobs...Terrifying...hmm
lovemaura

Becky Hensley said...

I mean, they are those rock hard and round boob job arrangements.

They are severe, but it goes with her look!

xox

Spencer D. C. Keralis said...

I love the mock halter-top on the boy on the right. Could those trousers be any tighter in the crotch?

Becky Hensley said...

Yeah, both of those dudes are wearing serious nut huggers.

Both troubling and delightful!

xox

rOadbill said...

I alwayz LUVVED them.... both tha band AND her bewbz! My first visit to yer blog in quite some tyme, yer tha coolest gal I know

xoxox

; )

--b.b.b.