Friday, January 15, 2010

Help!


The moment I saw the devastation in Haiti I knew I had to help.
I sat in my bed, pajama clad, weeping because the faces of the those people were so tragic to me and harkened back to a time not so long ago when similar expressions of agony spread across the faces of people in New Orleans.

Except this seems so much more dire...
Thousands of people dead...75% of Port Au Prince is destroyed...the ability to access aid and support is thwarted by hurdles far worse than any of us can ever imagine.

Please go http://www.yele.org/ and contribute something...no matter the amount...
Every thing counts and you'll be surprised the feeling you'll get knowing you've contributed to a global community that needs you.
I'm not trying to be Sally Struthers here, but come on...these people in Haiti are human beings and they need support.

If you feel more comfortable giving to the Red Cross do it!

Also, send some loving vibes...if just for a moment!

No comments: