Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Don't Want To Be Friends

My dear friend Carrie, dream hostess and Binghamton, NY resident, bought me this for Christmas.
It fits perfectly in my life.

While gazing out a window at work I saw something wonderful...

Someone had written "BEN" in the snow.
Isn't that sort of an amazing gesture?

All the time, I drive by picture worthy things...and because I'm in a hurry, I want to get somewhere, I don't want to pause or maneuver in traffic - I let those things go.

I stopped this time.

I should do it more often.
New Years Resolution, maybe...?

Because there's stuff worth seeing and who knows how long it will be there.


Also, eat at Angelo's.
It's in my neighb and has the best meatballs on the planet.
On second thought, if you go there, call me...I'll meet you and the wine is on me!

4 comments:

Chris said...

I feel the same way about taking pictures of stuff I pass, but too often deciding not to. It's why I asked for -- and received! -- a smaller, more pocket-worthy camera for Christmas. Half the stuff that interests me to take pictures of probably seems dorky to others, but what they hell, right?

Becky Hensley said...

It sort of falls in line with that stop and smell the roses philosophy.

Since we both have new cameras...we should encourage one another to post more pics!
And since Blogger just made me buy more space...I suppose I should use it up as best I can!

And eff the haters, dorky is where it's at friend! I want to see what you see!

xox

Chris said...

It's on!

Becky Hensley said...

Word!

Start photographing...NOW!

xox