Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dear Adolph...

So, I haven't been taking any pictures lately...I'm not in the mood.

But, for whatever following I do have, I don't want to leave you hanging...
So, have a look at this devastatingly sad, on all sides, story.

This is baby JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell being held by her father.
They're being featured in the Lehigh Valley, PA news...Apparently, the Rite-Aid refused to put the words "Happy Birthday, Adolph Hitler" on a birthday cake for their son, Adolf Hitler Campbell.



Look at sweet little Adolph Hitler Campbell's face.

I don't know what to think about this...
I know I don't like it. I know it makes me make a face. The kind of face that reflects my disgust, repulsion, and my sadness.

Read the article, if you want...but if I were you, I'd go make some cookies...trim a tree...hum a holiday tune - and try to tune out the fact that jerks raise jerks.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/today/index.ssf/2008/12/holland_township_family_angry.html

Good luck, Adolph Hitler.

(photos courtesy of

No comments: