Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Amazing Friends!

One of my most favorite gentleman on the planet is featured shortly, briefly, ever so handsomely in a multimedia article in the New York Times about the Momofuku Ssam Bar in NYC where he works!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/12/02/dining/ssambar-interactive/index.html

His name is Paul Myers! He's a dream chef with a heart of gold and his nimble fingers whip up the most delightful dishes.
If he wasn't married to one of my best friends and the father of the cutest little Febreze drinker I know, I might try to snag him to make me cheese plates and pick out wine for me!

Have a look, applaud his fine face (which can be seen at approximately 2:14) beard and all, and buy him a restaurant if you have a minute!

Nice to see you Pauly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeezus that guy is hot, maybe ill marry em

Becky Hensley said...

Yeah, I know his wife!

She'll tear you a new one...

Becky
xox