Tuesday, December 9, 2008

With Empty Words Our Worlds Collide

THE SOUNDS!
Just arrived home from seeing these amazing performers at The Ogden!

I know my pictures don't do the show justice, but I had to post something!
Have you seen this band?
Baby S introduced me to them and I fell in love immediately!
A perfect amalgamation of pop music! And the lead singer's voice is so bountiful. She doesn't need back up singers, they exist inherently in her voice!

The show was nuts. It doesn't seem lately that I can go to a show and not reflect on how much I love the band, but how much I hate their fans.
We stood behind a douche-y dude who looked like a hipster Gordon's fisherman. He was really pissing off his girlfriend by mocking the band behind her back to his friend.
Ah, relationships!

Still, the contingent of boring jerkfaces didn't ruin my experience!

As a matter of fact, I uttered a "woo" or two and danced my tail off!
The perfect way to keep warm on a bitter cold night!

No comments: