Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Have You Ever Been All Messed Up?


To be totally honest, I'm a little overwhelmed by the task of going through all my photos from London and posting them.
It's sort of monumental and part of the trouble is trying to decide what's worth posting...because honestly, it's ALL worth posting.

What I can say is that a lot of the places that I went to...I wasn't allowed to take pictures.
The Tate Modern, Tate Britain, National Gallery, etc.
And those were the places where I wish that I could have photographed so many things - John Everrett Millais' "Ophelia"...the work of Dante Gabriel Rossetti and the rest of the Pre-Raphaelite painters...and a variety of pieces of modern art that outraged and compelled me.

What I can say is...I promise to post stuff.
I have good pictures, funny pictures, touristy pictures.

For now, enjoy this image of me sipping Champage in Business Class with that Oblio Joes song stuck in my head...
"You're a second class citizen, sitting up in first class..."
It felt unearned and decadent.

BUT I managed to get over that.
Free booze always manages to twist my arm.

No comments: