Monday, March 30, 2009

Destination X

Maura B and I went on a Sunday adventure through DenvCO.

It was nice! I hadn't seen her lovely face in ages!

The weather was perfect...all the snow was melting.


This says:

"You don't have to act crazy anymore
We all know you were good at that
Now retire, my dear, from all that hard work you do
Of bringing pain to your sweet eyes and heart."

-Hafiz

We figured it was written there explicitly for someone to see.


Noah.

Bunnski!

OMG!

One of those guys is carrying a flute in a case.
Both Maura and I used to play the flute.

If you order some tamales from RICOS TAMALES...I will totally eat them with you!

My life is so far from "in balance".



WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Oooh, a meditation house!
Does anyone want to go here with me?





COMMITTED!


This is my neighb liquor store!

After we walked around, stared at cute boys, and read the Westword over Coffee Shakes and Iced Chais...we went and saw 'I Love You, Man'.
It's great.
Go see it!
I LOVE YOU PAUL RUDD!

4 comments:

Chris said...

At first glance, I thought it was "Medication House."

Becky Hensley said...

I would go to a medication house too.

And, of course, all are welcome!

xox

Maura said...

I love you Jason Segel!
lovemaura

Becky Hensley said...

I love how, in general, we totally aren't interested in the same type of guy!

xox