Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let It Fall Around Your Shoulders, Let It Fall Upon Your Eyes


The rumor is there is to be an epic snowstorm - they are estimating 8-16 inches of snow!

And I want to believe, because we've yet to have a proper snowstorm that shakes the very foundations of our lives.
The kind of serious weather where people are scrambling for canned meats and kerosene.

I think I'm all stocked up. I have a variety of frozen soups that I've been hoarding, lots of tea, a couple really unruly piles of books that need some loving attention, and a ton of Netflix and movies that I borrowed from Baby S while he is in NYC being a professional teacher type.

I doubt that the weather will truly be THAT serious, but I'm curious...
What do you do when the weather traps you in your apartment or house?
Denverites - what are you planning tonight?

There's some snow falling right now!
Can't wait to see what happens!
Image courtesy of 9news.com

No comments: